esterday was another day of measuring and more measuring but made good progress, my pal Gomez came over to hold the end of the tape which helped no end. We made up a flat surface to sit the body on which helped stabilize everything, I'm not sure of whether this body has ever been an actual car or not because we found some very odd things with it First thing we found was all though the door inners sort of fitted the openings they were an odd shape, cut some bits out to correct this and will reglass them the right shape later. the inners are actually too short width ways but I can fix that quite easily. The out door skins had us scratching our heads for a while as they were both way too long for the openings even though the body & doors had hinges on them Luckily I had the dimensions from a steel truck and when checked we found the door skins were way out !!!, We also found one door was 1.5" longer than the other So out with the cutting wheel and they were sliced down to the correct size You can see in the second pic there are no cutouts for the hinges and the front of the door is clearly too long, I can only assume someone started this but never finished it. After a bit more measuring and trimming we got them fitting correctly .