Oh no not another Willys Gasser build, this time a Willys shop truck

1. cliff366

cliff366 Member

Sorry to here this langy this is not good hope your coping after hearing the worst news possible
    Thoughts go to you and family let's hope you deify what docs say plod along for a long time without to much pain and grief to you and love ones around you
    What you do and built has been a inspiration to myself and other no doubt with the threads advice you have posted

Edit
    if there is anything I or others can do to help please just ask
    I'm sure there's plenty that would be more than happy to help

pabloarris, Parm and langy like this.
  2. sixtwoeight Member

sussex
    I cant add anything that hasnt already been said, but best wishes to you and your family.

brightspark and langy like this.
  3. Wallace

Wallace Member

Keep up the fight Steve, let's hope it's just a hiccup. Here's some music for weight training to. :thumbup:

langy likes this.
  4. black bandit Member

I came across this forum by accident & after reading some of your post I joined just to say your work left me speechless with the degree of detail that you go to, my thoughts are to you and your family at this difficult time. I hear they just discovered a new planet the other day so who knows what else we can find in the future
    Be strong and keep fighting onwards.

cliff366, langy and dazza like this.
  5. cr500dom Member

Norfolk
    I`ve not been on here for a while and had no idea of your health issues Steve, really sorry to read this, I`ve always loved your builds and the attention to detail is just superb.
    On top of all that, you`ve always been so generous with sharing your time and knowledge both on here and over the phone.
    Keep positive fella, and keep fighting and if theres anything I can do to help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask

Burdekin, pabloarris and langy like this.
  6. langy

langy langys rodshop

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind comments, we will see how I progress

7. HMB

HMB Member

Steve, let me know when your all cool. need to pop over and visit

8. I've just heard some really bad news, It seems Steve has lost his battle with his illness and passed away Friday morning. Rest in peace Langy, Im sure you will be welcomed at the drag strip in the sky.

9. Cris B

Cris B Every day welding is a school day

If that's true, it is sad news indeed. Due to his knowledge and skills the man was a legend in my book years ago!

10. lazybones51

lazybones51 Member

Advertisements