landrover Welding

1. MattH

MattH Member

Who knows? According to the internet the engine is going to blow up and all the interior panels will fall out when we open the doors.

It's amazing JLR manage to continue trading.

Must just be the mugs like me that continue to purchase their products under the definite understanding that my investment is going to be worthless as soon as I've driven the motor.

I must be MAD!

postie jon and owas like this.
  2. Mattycoops43 Member

To be fair, I used to trial landrovers of all types, and there were a team that used to CCVT a freeloader, and it was brilliant. They revved the tits off it everywhere, and the important bit was it was about 6" narrower than a normal one, because they would just drive it between narrow tree gaps to get the points. That is the thing, if you don't care about having a single straight panel, they will go most places. If you want to keep the original curves, they are useless. Best I had was an early 2 door RR. 3.5 v8 on gas, and hoseable interior, it was amazinf and went wherever you pointed it!

MattH and stuvy like this.
  3. Gerry Norris Member

love it trouble is live next door to his Grandad cannot afford to move:laughing::vsad:

4. Gerry Norris Member

I thankyou all very interesting food for thought, as i have said before this is definitely a great forum :laughing::clapping::clapping::drunk:

stuvy likes this.
  5. CompoSimmonite Member

It has sacrificial electrics in the form of the BeCM. It stops the P38 running and hence it doesn't get used so spends most of the time just parked up away from anything that would cause rust like rain, snow, mud, damp grass etc. I'd love one but after investigating the none rust problems, plus price of even routine parts, decided that simply too complicated and expensive to own for me.

Advertisements