Try This one

arther dailey and mart like this.
  2. mart

mart Member

Also this Leeds contact No: 03303336556

arther dailey likes this.
  3. mart

mart Member

Search instruction said enter just one word from the company name.
    I just entered Hermese in to search box.

Result came back : Hermesetas Of India Ltd
    Nothing showed up for Hermese. :dontknow:

4. 500e

500e Always buy fire insurance a flood is hard to start

You have to scroll down a fair way & find the correct Co some dissolved in 1999
    It said the 6400 No switch board :dontknow:

5. colnerov

colnerov Member

Too many 'E's.

slim_boy_fat, eLuSiVeMiTe and 500e like this.
  6. Keith 66 Member

Essex UK
    I just bought a carburretor for the Moggy truck & the sender sent it via Hermes, it was picked up in Swansea yesterday morning & got to Essex 3pm today. So they get it right sometimes!

fizzy and eLuSiVeMiTe like this.
  7. Pete.

Pete. Member

Naughty naughty, very naughty....

zx9 and eLuSiVeMiTe like this.
  8. eLuSiVeMiTe

eLuSiVeMiTe Member

How they got that in the charts il never know.

dobbslc, Pete. and Westfield-builder like this.
  9. pedrobedro

pedrobedro Man at Matalan

and not enough wizz ?

10. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

Hi, might be good news , I checked the website this morning and parcel status has been updated for the first time sinc Monday , so matbes the email I sent to the Link you provided did the trick and put a fire under someone, fingers crossed anyways. And thankyou to one and all for the Links and helpfull advice, Appreciated :thumbup::)

slim_boy_fat likes this.
  11. nickk Forum Supporter

I should think so,if they’re handling several thousand per day.

12. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

well my was sent not thursday but thursday the week previous...the tracking has been updated thats all Iknow so far

13. pressbrake1

pressbrake1 Forum Supporter

essex england
    I’m suffering from Hermes at the minute.
    I refunded buyer asap as soon as tracking went dead but he kindly stuffed up my eBay feedback. Facebook stalked him and found he had a mullet so there you go

dobbslc likes this.
  14. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

dont get the mullet bit? my seller wasnt on ebay and even if he was it wasnt his fault, he has been great and worried how he could sort refund as he to couldnt elicite(?) any responce /contact with hermes at all. hopefully it wont come to that , these things are sent to try us but the way I see it Ime not in some war torn country in a ditch with both legs blown of and screaming for my life.

15. taxi ray Member

I think what happens, is that parcels not sorted by a cut off time, are moved in the warehouse ready for the next day, they are then lost as the next days shipment takes priority, especially if it is a timed delivery, and until someone complains they are not bothered.
    They have already been paid for delivery, so it doesnt matter if they deliver or not. customer service is not an issue.

pressbrake1 and nickk like this.
  16. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

Might be , the one thing that stands out with hermes is the closed door re contacting them, the contact a customer service agent is actually turned off, if you phone its automated and just tells you the same as the tracking list , there is no way to contact a person, no way to send a question on the website, well I tried , no responce. its we have your monies , we might have your parcel and basically Naff off. Very Very Poor business strategy , nobody expects a super cheap parcel service to not have some deliveries go to the wrong depot etc but to turn off customer communication in any business is a recipe for doom. and when the local courier tells you their manager is useless..Parcel wasnt delivered saturday , maybes monday , I get the impression the tracking website was updated to make it look like its being sorted but probably just buying time so they can find it:dontknow: I actually feel sorry for the sender its put him in a embarrasing position.

lchris21 and nickk like this.
  17. Maker

Maker nEw mEmBeR

The tracking on a parcel I'm waiting for shows "parcel is being returned to sender" on the 22nd, sender hasn't got it though. :rolleyes:

18. lchris21

lchris21 Member

years of sending parcels with very little problems, usually sorted quickly, but last few times has been increasingly frustrating with no communications, lack of interest, not following their own guidelines or procedures...as @arther dailey says....we have your monies!!!....like most big corporations, they really couldn't give a monkeys if a few people take to social media,forums, local coffee morning or MSM to rant.....Im currently embarked on a MCOL adventure with them out of sheer principle!!!.......Ive not sent a parcel with them since (March)....probably spent several thousand with them over the years...will they miss my custom, probably not, will it affect their bottom line, again probably not, does it make me feel better not putting my "monies" into their bank account......hell yeah!!!
    I dont agree with this pay cheap and expect poor service when it comes to couriers........charge a fair price, for a decent service and Im happy, charge a fair price for a shizzle service then Im taking my money elsewhere.........rant over :D

arther dailey likes this.
  19. fizzy Member

uk
    Hermes are no worse than any other parcel courier they are all much of the same.
    And they are all struggling at the moment. Reduced staff due to covid and unprecedented volumes. It is worse than Christmas at the moment!
    DPD have just quadrupled their order for night trunk artics. Yes 4x higher than they had planned.

20. 500e

500e Always buy fire insurance a flood is hard to start

If you cant cope don't accept the buiseness
    We have turned work away because we cant give the service or do it within a sensible time frame.
    If as customers enough stopped using the service (loosely speaking) for 3 days they would sit up or at least their accountants would.
    Speak as I find they have never not delivered for or to me, But if they collect I never get a receipt the guy we have has been with them for years & is good other than he has an aversion to bells.
    He says regarding receipt its booked on the hand held ok, I feel if there was a problem this would disappear, interesting that at least one of you get one & their site says you should
    We get little or no trouble from any of the delivery Co.
    Good for DPD if that's what is required why wouldn't they, the drivers are run ragged 100 + drops + collections

lchris21 likes this.
Advertisements
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.