Wolf Dakota on special

1. Burdekin

Burdekin Chief Bodger

Yeah as optima said, just much better flow out of the compressor. You can also link up compressors this way too.

2. pedrobedro

pedrobedro Man at Matalan

I picked one up yesterday, it's still in the back of the Berlingo till I get room for it and my mate to give me a lift out with it. :D

Burdekin likes this.
  3. I'm waiting patiently at home :ashamed:, should be arriving today :rules:. Just nipped to the post office to post a couple of sold items from the for sale section .... big sigh of relief when I got home and TNT hadn't been and gone :laughing:
    Definatly a bit more than sad :vsad: :D

Burdekin likes this.
  4. maz0

maz0 Forum Supporter

Thats mine just arrived. Glad I was home because he was delivering it in a Sprinter and to be honest its not a one man job to lift it, so it was coming off that van with a thud without me :rolleyes:

Mikey D and Burdekin like this.
  5. I remember a few years ago at work we had a "Cosmo" cheapish compressor delivered to a farm we were working at , it had a crappy plastic belt guard and it took 3 attempts to get an undamaged one delivered :doh:

6. pedrobedro

pedrobedro Man at Matalan

The fork truck driver at the Tools To Go brought mine out to the car and we slid it into the back, I could have done with him following me home. :D I was wrong with my distance in my first post, it's only 7 miles from here not 11.

Burdekin, slim_boy_fat and maz0 like this.
  7. Burdekin

Burdekin Chief Bodger

My wife was surprised how many guys are buying the compressor. Told her it’s a very good price for a nice home compressor.

8. IMG_0533.JPG Mine turned up about 3 pm , sitting in my living room at the mo :whistle:
    Still got to finish the shed it's going to live in :p oh and finish the 16 amp socket wiring !

Burdekin and maz0 like this.
Advertisements