- devon, uk
Yeah, but think how much smarter you could have been!
I admit that we both drink it too - but i do not think its the best idea. We live in a very soft water area, which makes it (lead pipes) worse.
Spring water maybe does have special qualities, When I was a impoverished apprentice i had a big whale of a car, Jaguar Mk V11, Radiator was cream cracked, couldn't afford another so fitted a smaller one that we had knocking about. Trouble was it used to overheat regularly and blow lots of water out of the overflow, Touring the lakes with a few mates (it was big enough to sleep in) It over heated again away from civilisation, Found a stream to fill up from.....And it didn't overheat again, Go figure!!
that's ok then it was boiled if u saw half the stuff that went on u wouldn't eat anythingAfter a period of illness I could stomach hot drinks and tap water, whilst OK, didn't appeal as much as sparkling water. Since then I always have half dozen of the cheapest 17p for 2 ltrs sparkling water in the house with one constantly in the fridge.
My grandfather was in the artillery during WWI. He told me that during one winter they used to chip ice out of a shell hole that was full of water which had frozen over to make tea. In spring, when thaw came, a body floated to the top of the shell hole