Cebora/Snapon/BOC 130 Euro torch conversion

1. baldy Member

kent uk
    I havnt done mine yet but intend to as I find the cebora torch woeful, my comment was to say the welds are fine, so the electrickery is of a decent calibre so worth the upgrade.

2. baldy Member

kent uk
    Changing the torch and wire rollers isn’t gonna improve the weld , but will improve the delivery

3. hooblah Member

south london
    Hmm I find it misleading that you can judge the effect it's had without actually having done it.

Mine doesn't produce results that are good enough for my liking. I put this down to the torch and the wire feed. I can't comment on the electrickery until the other flaws have been resolved.
    So in my opinion, these mods will improve the weld considerably. I just need first hand evidence to back up my theory to save from making an expensive mistake.

4. baldy Member

kent uk
    All I can say is I will be doing mine, as the weld quality is perfectly ok ,totally satisfactory,and anything better is a plus .

5. Bamo New Member

Is this just an earth post bolted the body?

• Screenshot_20200912-132226_Samsung Internet.jpg
  6. a111r Member

As per the other recent post, that's the DC +ve welding voltage from the rectifier.
    The two wires for the torch are red and black. Where is the ring terminated one going?

Advertisements