Cebora pocket mig any good?

1. bs2236 Member

Arther

the valve is a simple mechanical unit under the trigger, there is not a lot to go wrong. Chech the flexible gas pipe in the liner has not pulled out of the push fit connection into the torch gas valve. If the torch has been pulled a bit rough it can stretch the gas pipe and pull it out.

arther dailey likes this.
  2. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

Thanks, I will check it out, as it welded nicely geussing gas is going through ok s,so probably that switch.cheers

3. angellonewolf

angellonewolf Member

reason to do the euro upgrade

arther dailey likes this.
  4. Andrew Robson Member

Hello snooper, any chance you would sell me that operators manual, I have that same welder and the original cebora version and would love to have the manual for it.
    I agree it is a great machine highly underrated, mine must be 25years old, it still welds beautifully and outperforms the Clarke version,
    Andrew

5. mattbearman

mattbearman Member

The Cebora website still has manuals for all their old welders, the manual for your welder is here - https://www.cebora.it/istr/ist543G.pdf

They've also got wiring diagrams and manuals for other welders on this page https://www.cebora.it/articoli_fuori_produzione_uk.html

6. arther dailey

arther dailey Member

great tool to use, going to fit gas valve on mine when I get time, wouldnt part with it as so good to use .

7. dobbslc

dobbslc Member

Sorry guys I've missed the last dozen posts for some reason!
    I'm still on the lookout for a decent small to medium mig so if you have anything....

Advertisements