After a month of doing nothing, I finally got my act together and rolled the rolling chassis in to the light of days for the first time in a year or more, then threw a coat of 2k primer on the body shell. It is actually filler primer, rather than just primer, which is not quite the tough base layer I envisaged, but it’s not going to be some show car so it’ll do. The car is a 1985 Jago T bucket, with an Essex V6 motor. Only noticed yesterday that it has a Q plate on it. Quite useful, even though it is already registered as a T bucket. I should have started a proper build thread but I don’t seem to have the same enthuse I once had for that sort of thing. Here’s some random pics of bits and pieces. Made myself a dual circuit brake system. Built a pickup bed. Working on dashboard, new floor in the body. Gear shifter made. Engine mounts looked a bit naff, back one, so I made new ones, front one.