were to get tips for the Powercraft

1. cojonesdeloro Member

Eyup chaps, this is the tip rom my cheepo Powercraft pc130 mig, i want to try some 0.8mm wire and need to chande the tip, anyone know were i can get them, i have been looking online and the Draper tips look like they might fit, i soppose if all else fails i can drill out this 0.6mm tip to fit, any ideas?

[​IMG]

Cheers.:)

Darren A.

2. Wozzaaah

Wozzaaah The wizard of woz Staff Member

Wiltshire, UK
    Looks like a standard MB15 tip, packs of 5 available in Halfords or better still, get a bag full of 0.6 and 0.8 ones off Weldequip or Diywelding, works out much cheaper. PM them to get prices.

3. hi there pm weldequip he will be able to help u out on a situation like this

4. As wozzaaah say they look very much like mb15 ones, PM weldequipe and get him to sort you out a nice juicey bag of the little sods. Then just like me you can melt them to your hearts content. you get robbed if you buy a few at a time, better to buy a bag of them at a good price then you always have them. What condition is the shroud in? and do you have spares?

5. cojonesdeloro Member

Cant thank you lads enough, cheers for all the input, the shroud is good for now as it's new may need some more in the future though:welder:.

Daz A.:)

Advertisements