Talk about Telwin

1. north Member

What do you Think about Telwin ? ...I be a bit ****** off.. Irritating Peace is if you buy there machine in there lower segment is you got a stump of return lead . They are sneaky...Irritating thing...Next machine will be a machine that they not sneak on return leads. Return leads should Always be as long as the welding lead. Irritating. It is a cost,you need to by more Cable. I bougt a Telwin synergig 180...Welding lea was 180 cm with gun...perfect....Return lead about 130cm...That is not oki doki... its a joke... :doh:

2. north Member

I will say Telwin makes very good welding Machines...My old Telwin transformer mig is about 25 years old and still works :thumbup: .... My old Telwin has about 220 cm length of Cables. If you need to weld in trunk you need a chair to set the welder on.Dont get me wrong. My new inverter is fantastic. Lengt og 280cm on the welding gun is good. But leaving it with a short returnlead is not okey. Feel smug. This forum is maybe the best on internet. I am not snobbisch and the forum is not snobbisch. We help eatch other. Welding process is a Little bit of the job. But it must work. I have like other had a really bad machine...Everything broke down.Tips could be if possible look at the migmashine if not the returnlead is as long as the welding gun they are sneaky and smug. dont buy it. I see about 280cm is a good lengt of welding guns lead. Dont buy a welder with rediculos leads. Short stumps. :sheep:

Advertisements