Spray gun advice

1. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

Hey guys, new member on here but an old time follower ans passionate reader, im hoping some of you old school experienced painters can give me some advice on, selecting some paint guns for my new garage im trying to set up, as im a qualifed painter but haven't had chance to paint in the years, only just getting stuck into the trade been doing prep work as an apprentice, an my i got used like a labourer.

The guns ive seen are 3 x Anest Iwata air gunsa a primer, base coat, and laqucer gun. 1.8 1.4 and 1.3 i will attach a link on here for you guys to see. I know they are a basic range buy looking at price, just shy of £400 an i spoke to the company PMP SUPPLIES LIVERPOOL, they tell me they sell 100s of them an alot people prefer them over devilbiss gti pro lite etc, in not sure about that. These are the flash which ive never heard of. hopefully someone can review them apparently they could be re makes of iwata range. Thanks in advance.

The link is

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/272922329267

• Screenshot_20190830-080552_eBay.jpg
    • Screenshot_20190830-080552_eBay.jpg
  2. slim_boy_fat

slim_boy_fat Forum Supporter

Your first post, and you post a link to eBay sales? :rolleyes: :whistle:

ajlelectronics and steveo3002 like this.
  3. steveo3002 Member

cambridge uk
    didnt notice that slim

4. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

I know its my first post i would really appreciate if you guys could help please i posted thr eBay link as this is the gun set im interested in saves you from searching for me

5. steveo3002 Member

cambridge uk
    a seller will always praise what they sell

what did you use when you was a qualitfied painter , or the other guys in the shop?

6. pedrobedro

pedrobedro Man at Matalan

They are good quality and if they do what you want and the price is in your range jump in. I used an Anest Iwata W400 and they are really good fine quality tools but out of my price range.

7. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

Hi thanks for teh reply steve. Much appreciated the guy was an absolute t***t to work for u worked there for 9 months till he laid me off when he took on a partner, i used a devilbiss gti pro, i only ever got ti use it like twice to do a panel, then all Labour work i told him to let me practice ge didn't. I like thr gti pro but i thought i would go for something different also as its a triple pack for all 3 applications primer base an clear .

8. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

Ove seen this kit too i was looking at anest iwata w400 on spray guns direct at £479

Heres the link an thanks for info

https://www.spraygunsdirect.co.uk/i...ng-and-touch-up-kit.html#sthash.niHhSegr.dpbs

They are the az4 te an az3 midi and w400

9. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

If i can get some advice off the veterans, who have used these guns an what they think about them an of they ever changed from devilbiss or sata to these guns. Thank You every one at mig-wielding

10. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

• Screenshot_20190830-190704_Samsung Internet.jpg
  11. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

As Pedrobedro mentioned the w400 did you use it for lacquer or base as my boss had a Ws 400 for lacquer bit he never let me ever use that. If you can help me decide which pack i should go for would be great help for a new starter who has passion for his work.

12. Nadeem Akbar

Nadeem Akbar New Member

Ive tried to search on google an YouTube for reviews but not had much luck.

Advertisements