Selco Genesis 350 AC/DC repair manual

1. Dutch Welder Member

Hello, having recently acquired this as broken/for spares, does anybody have access to a repair manual?
    Found lots of them for the 350 GSM model, which is the DC TIG/MIG version.

Am suspecting one or more of the mosfets have gone, machine on stick puts out 50-ish volts until you try to strike an arc, then the output collapses to 0 volts.
    Service manual would probably show how and where to measure, so looking for one.

Thanks anybody.

2. Tavi Ghioca New Member

Hey, if you give me the serial number i can get some info regarding the production period and give you some measurements that u can do on the PCB's. If the machine is doing this when you strike the arc, try to check the main inverter PCB. in the Output of this u need the Vbus tension on around 500-700Vdc. if you got this tension then the inverter is ok.

Hopefuldave likes this.
  3. Dutch Welder Member

Will do, just seen this post now.

4. Tom Orrow L

Tom Orrow L Welding Supplies Direct

If you can't find a solution I have some connection with Enrico who is, I believe, the son of the founder of Selco who now has a big part to play in Selco now that it has been taken over by Bohler. Drop me a message with any details you have and I'll see if I can't get him to send over a service manual.

5. Dutch Welder Member

I'll post some pictures later, serial number on the outer case is damaged, can not see any other markings on the backside.
    [​IMG]

Germanmachinist likes this.
  6. Germanmachinist

Germanmachinist Member

Do you still own the Machine?

Advertisements