I posted about this in the Stuff you have made today thread, but someone thought it should be in it's own thread, so here are the two original posts The project stalled because the paint I bought didn't work, the producer had problems with a batch of cans that were polluted with water, ruining the product. I wasn't able to get a replacement that worked from the dealer, so I got two 1k cans of paint instead, same color RAL 9010. So last night I was able to paint the upper casting. I started reassembling the circuit board and controls as well, they have been sitting in the sun covered in hydrogen peroxide solution to remove any yellowing, though one hardly sees a difference on the grey toned stuff. I did see a big difference on the white scraper which was severely yellowed though. Loosely reassembled to get an idea of what it'll look like. Still waiting for the new capacitor and drive belt, then it can be reassembled and is done.