Registering for Jasic 5 year warranty

1. imagedude Member

I've just registered my new machine online. I'm a bit concerned as I've not had an email acknowledgement, is this unusual or par for the course?

2. Ruffian Member

@Bbe555 will be able to answer easy enough.

He has used jasic alot in the past and registered warranties etc.

Bbe555 likes this.
  3. Hood

Hood If it walks like a duck....

I got an email response, see image below.
    ScreenHunter 707.jpg

4. Hood

Maybe it is something new they are doing but as soon as I registered I got that email response.

5. Hood

Aye but it may be that amount of time before I get mine actually working for the first time :D
    Already a month since I paid for the plasma and still not been able to use it :D

Bbe555 and Ruffian like this.
  6. Johnnyj New Member

Enquired abut the 5 year warranty on a jasic mig welder here in Ireland and was told as follows. I buy the welder and have to register with Jasic within the first month to avail of the 5 year warranty, failure to register in that time frame will result in a 2 year only warranty. If anything should go wrong within the warranty period I ( as in myself) must return the welder to the UK headquarters to be repaired. A right load of b******t.

7. Carl89 pre-moderated

Can't see an issue to be fair as register in first 2 weeks which takes i think about 20 to 30 seconds on phone to register it and if it goes bang i think its about a tenner to return however had around 60 odd machines now and never had to return

8. daleyd

daleyd Member

Have you checked your spam or junk folders - I’ve been waiting on emails arriving and had stuff end up there.

9. daleyd

daleyd Member

Ive has the same with dewalt gear, you only get 28 days from purchase date to register for extended warranty - it’s not unique to Jasic

Advertisements