Now I finish the Grinder I decided to re-visit an old project that I started last summer, Its an old little grey Ferguson tractor. Last time it ran was 35 years ago and was all seized and in a bit of a state when father picked it up for me, it really should have been scrapped but hey ho I like a bit of a challenge. It has a petrol continental engine and it was built in 1947. Once I had the engine running then get the sized gearbox off the engine, that took a while, I managed to get the seized hydraulics working. I decided to strip it completely and give it a good shot blasting to see what was salvageable, the parts that were salvageable had a coat of Epoxy primer and that's how its been sat since last autumn. Jobs done so far; Engine running Hydraulics working Starter rebuild Starter Solenoid rebuild Dynamo rebuilt Distributor rebuild New half shaft seals fitted Flywheel skimmed Time fly s and I had to dig out a load of old photo’s to remember how things went. I had some free time this afternoon so I got it uncovered and into the shop, dug out some boxes and I got one of the half shaft back in along with 1 brake back plate and foot pedal linkage. The gearbox input shaft, thrust bearing and the two shafts that go through the bell housing to the pedals. I will post more pics as I go along if anyone interested in old fergie’s.