During this time with no track activity it’s been the perfect opportunity for a freshen up on some of the bodywork. It was lovely looking when I got it end of last year but it was fully vinyl wrapped in the previous owners sponsors - pulling these off unfortunately highlighted the poor prep work when previously painted and took most of the white off base coat white off as well. Anyway - it needed a bit of weight reduction so some fresh fibreglass panels were sourced and prepped. After failing miserably last night with some etch primer from jawel paints (can only blame the paint...), today I rubbed it back and used some green ti primer that I had from a previous project. Results were much better and ready for a top coat tomorrow. Once these panels are glossed, the car is ready for roof and rear quarters to be painted - fingers crossed it goes to plan tomorrow, although I’m slightly dubious after the experience of the etch - the gloss is from the same supplier. I’m in 2 minds whether to stick with new lvlp gravity gun I’ve bought, or go back to hvlp one I’ve used previously, I’m not 100% happy with the result of lvlp today but not sure if that’s just being fussy. Neither of them are anything special!! Something to ponder over this evening.