powercraft 25/130 gasless mig potentiometer problem

1. jeffmobilemechanic New Member

hi
    im hopefully looking for a bit of info on the wire speed potentiometer for the above mig welder.i bought one off flea bay a while a go and when it arrived parcel force had bounced the front completely wrecking the wire speed control.i replaced it with one I had lying around but it wasn't the correct one.ive used the welder all the wire speed is nearly all the way to right on the pot.nothing 3/4 from the left.unfortunately the pot that came with the welder was completely broke and was unreadable.im really keen to fit the right pot now as ive just converted it to gas as well as gasless.does anyone have or know the correct potentiometer for this welder!!??any help would be great..thankyou in advance.regards,jeff

2. Richard.

Richard. Member

Silly question but when parcel force bounced your machine off the floor recking it. Did you not claim the repair or replacement on them. It's there fault your in this dilemma.
    If it was me I'd of had photos taken as soon as I opened the box and put a claim in for the amount you paid for the machine.
    Yodel left a package of mine out in the rain not too long ago that contained £100 worth of Christmas presents. I took photos and after a week of moaning down the phone to them they got sick of hearing from me an coughed up.
    These courier drivers can be a joke with how they treat our goods and we pay enough for the service to ensure it arrives safe. If it's not too late complain to parcel force.

3. drmico60 Member

Gareth25 likes this.
  4. Richard.

Richard. Member

Jeff hasn't been on the forum for 7 months. You might be waiting a while for a reply.

Advertisements