Need a fitting

1. northwest Member

This is a two way fitting in 1/2" BSP that goes into a compressor tank and is fed from the compressor head and has a bleed off into the regulator, I am just looking for the fitting, does anyone know what it is called or where I can get one?

Thanks

union.jpg

2. anto44

anto44 Member

That's the one way valve for the compressor, search for compressor check valve or compressor one way valve and you'll find it

Parm and slim_boy_fat like this.
  3. brightspark

brightspark Member

4. northwest Member

Thank you very much for that gentlemen. Very kind.

5. Turbo Member

The fittings for the small pipe vary quite a lot so take care you get the correct type!

6. northwest Member

That is my next problem, I need a length of the small diameter pipe that leads up to the regulator. I have totally lost my Google Fu, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

7. Stingray Member

I ordered 1 meter of plastic airline hose, 6mm outside diameter off eBay and 4mm od insert to stop the olive squashing the plastic pipe, it goes from offloading valve to pressure switch...

8. brightspark

brightspark Member

check the size it may be either 8mm or 10mm, try a metric drill in the fitting if you haven't got measuring gear. both ends may not be the same I used a bit of small bore copper heating pipe on mine

9. Stingray Member

Just looked at picture and seen yours is metal, phone Duncan Rogers in Glasgow!

10. Stingray Member

11. sg66 Member

Is the small pipe 3/16 or 1/4 it's hard to tell from pic, drill bit, caliper and tape measure, mic will tell you.

brightspark likes this.
Advertisements