Myford lathe H 2 Model Manual

1. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello again folks, We have just been given a Myford Lathe , it's very old and has Myford H 2 on the cast iron frame , it all looks reasonably OK but I cannot find a manual for it , surely there must be one some where or the equivalent, Would You help me please. desmo11225

2. eLuSiVeMiTe

eLuSiVeMiTe Forum Supporter

Parm likes this.
  3. Nick67GT

Nick67GT Member

One of the model engineering forums (?) would be a good start.

4. eLuSiVeMiTe

eLuSiVeMiTe Forum Supporter

Afaik myford didn't sell a H2 a quick pic will identify the lathe then finding a manual is possible.

If its a 7 should find most of what you need here.

https://store.lathes.co.uk/myford

5. slim_boy_fat

slim_boy_fat Forum Supporter

6. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

Hello Every one here are the pics as promised , I hope I can get a manual for it, Thank's All desmo11225

spencer 427 likes this.
  7. AdrianH Member

8. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hi Adrian. Thank's for that , yes it is wood. but which docs do I select, there are so many , when I click that link. Thank's desmo11225

9. AdrianH Member

Just search in there for Myford ML4 there are two documents a brochure and pages from a book called manual.

Or to save you time.

10. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello AdrianH, Thank You for your reply , I have really tried to download the brochure and manual which would be a nice little start , I can just about read the manual on the computer but it wont let me print it off I think I could enlarge it on my copier if I could, is there another way ????? At least they both prove that my lathe exists.
    I looked at your web site, very impressive I must say. Thank You once again, I'll get there in the end no doubt. desmo11225

11. spencer 427

spencer 427 Member

uk colchester
    Yes. It's definitely an ml4

12. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello Adrian, Sorry but I have printed off The Manual and Brochure now with a bit more computerising it was the printer itself and not a very good 93 year old computerider . Thank You Very much. desmo11225

13. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello Adrian ,I printed it off but it is too small to read, so I'm trying again , the gap in replying was caused by Microsoft Edge sorry . desmo11225

14. Windy Miller Forum Supporter

Kent, UK
    If you like, I can try to print it out on A3 for you and stick it in the post?

15. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello Windy Miller, That would be really very kind of you , let me know the cost and I would re emburse you ,it would be good to lubricate every thing before I really use it , I have it at full speed at the moment and it runs very smoothly with no load of course. I have also caused confusion by calling it an H2 , that's reading it with not enough light. its an A2 DI 922 SORRY EVERYONE. All the Best desmo11225

16. Windy Miller Forum Supporter

Kent, UK
    Right printing all done - send me a PM with your postal address, and I'll get that off to you today.

Did you notice that page 5 was missing from the manual?

17. gaz1

gaz1 Forum Supporter

ive just posted the pdf link to the manual for the ml4 lathe

18. desmo11225 Forum Supporter

Hello Windy Miller, That's great but how do you post a PM , would some one help me please????? desmo11225

19. Seadog

Seadog Forum Supporter

Right click on his name and you will see the option to start a conversation with him.

Advertisements