MIG welding courses Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

1. Potter63 New Member

Hi everyone :)

I would love to learn how to MIG weld automotive, and after reading for a bit on the internet (and before going ahead and buying a welding machine) I would love to have to possibility to take part on a course or a one to one course from anyone who's willing to show me the basics :)

I am located in Aylesbury, Bucks if anyone is willing to help or knows someone that could (for a price too), please contact me

Many thanks!!

2. Robert Mullins Member

I'm prepared to lend you a hand, I'm about 90 mins away, you can either travel to mine, and I'll demonstrate with my own tooling, or if you get your own, I can come along on my motorcycle and get you going on your own equipment: I don't know how much you envisage paying for your welding plant, but whilst they are a tad more expensive than a lot of the others, I'd opt for Oxford 'migmaker'

Potter63, Parm and stuvy like this.
  3. Potter63 New Member

Hi Robert! I absolutely appreciate your time and offer! I've sent you a pm :)

many thanks

4. Tommyp pre-moderated

Hi, this is my first post on here... just to let you know, I live in aylesbury aswell, and have just started a mig welding course held at west herts college (hemel Hempstead campus) it's a level 1 course, for 3 months, 6-9pm Tuesdays and wednesdays. Any more info give me a message.
    P.s £250 course price

Tom

5. James Ingall New Member

Hi
    I am interested. Can you send me some details.

Advertisements