I started a new thread for opinions on this unit, please feel free to add your own reviews & thoughts to this. I'll start off with an unboxing post. Front connections, torch screw on for air & power, 2-pin torch switch, earth dinse. Push in air connector on rear mounted regulator for supplied 8mm plastic hose. It was leaking at the euro air fitting on the hose. I unscrewed the fitting at the reg to reveal a 1/4" bsp thread & screwed a euro air fitting straight into it. It has a good carrying handle that folds down. A PT-31 torch, there is a ball & socket where the lead goes in that gives a bit of movement. It is 2.5m long. 3 sets of copper bits come with it but only one set of ceramics! The earth lead is 2m long, really thin, only 11 gauge cable which is roughly 4mm2, barely enough for 40a current. It is also plastic covered & not too flexible. The earth clamp is flimsy but has a strong spring. I'm going to replace the earth lead with some nice flexible rubber welding cable & fit a good earth clamp. The 240v lead is 2m long rubber flex but only 1.5mm2 so I don't understand why it has a 16a plug. The cable clamp on the plug was loose so I tightened it but one for everyone to check. These are my first cuts, the 6mm strip was first & I struggled as I didn't know what I was doing. The other 3 bits are 12mm plate which it cut no problem despite my best efforts. When I improve I hope it will cut more cleanly.