Kemppi X8 - Any experiences?

1. All Black New Member

Has anyone demoed/purchased the Kemppi X8?
    I am interested in hearing about what experience people have had with this pricey high-tech mig/mag welder. Are there any other brands with similar products?
    Cheers!

2. angellonewolf

angellonewolf Member

write a review it all helps on the site for info when you get one

3. angellonewolf

angellonewolf Member

if your asking as your looking to buy @Tom Orrow L might beable to help and weldquipe at the top of the page @weldequip

4. Tom Orrow L

Tom Orrow L Welding Supplies Direct

Never used one myself so can't really comment unfortunately. Kemppi isn't particularly popular in my area and we've never dealt with them. They're popular down south though so maybe @Jim Davey might have some input?

5. Jim Davey

Jim Davey RH Davey Welding Supplies

Not used or see one either but I'd ask for a demonstration from your local dealer. Is EWM supported by anyone near you as I'd recommend their kit as a worthy alternative for anyone looking to spend on that level of equipment.

It's worth factoring into the decision making process the availability of product support for parts, operator training and warranty/servicing work etc.

Andrus, Parm and Tom Orrow L like this.
  6. Andrus Member

Agree with Jim, take a look at EWM . I did not find suitable kemppi machine for my needs. Made my research and bought EWM Phoenix . But first I thought that I will go Fronius TPSi 320 way...

All the Best

Andrus

Hood likes this.
Advertisements