Kemppi minarc tig evo 200

1. Salvatore Prestianni Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has this tig welder. I am just trying to find out if this unit has the min max functionality with the rf11 footpedal. The machine does not have any min max settings. Does it need to be on the foot pedal? Or are you stuck with range of foot pedal from 0 to 200Amps.

2. Richard.

Richard. Member

The r11f is the same pedal used on the mls2300 range. This would allow for setting up both the start and max current on the pedal so it’s quite possible the minarc tig dose the same it will almost certainly allow you to set max current as they pretty much all do this.

3. Richard.

Richard. Member

I’ve owned the mls in the past and if you press the red circled button to select pedal and this displays min amps which you can fully adjust. Max amps adjustable too.

The minarc evo despite being far less complicated has a very similar arrangement here and uses the same pedal so I would very much assume it works in the same way.

• 93631711-9730-4011-B19B-EA3286FF3499.jpeg
    • A53A30D0-53FA-49BD-996B-028850B0058E.jpeg
  4. Salvatore Prestianni Member

Hi Richard,

thanks for Your reply. I emailed kemppi and apparently min/max function not available on this machine. The button you circled just toggles between the pedal and panel. Stuck with full range of pedal. Was thinking about cf100 circuit diagram to include the min/max knobs on the pedal.

Sam

Advertisements