how to craft barbell dumbbells barbell benchat home by recycling objects

1. u facciolu

u facciolu Member

hi, sorry if i disturb, i would need some suggestions to make weights at home from (dumbell barbell barbell banch) gym by recycling objects. maybe old gears, old brake discs, old brake drums, old pulleys, old axles or wheel rims. thanks waiting for suggestions. to be recovered and recycled in scrap dumps or at scrap shops in essence, thanks.

2. dyno-tron

dyno-tron Member

Brake discs & engine flywheels for weights, drive shafts from front wheel drive cars for dumb bells, maybe two welded together + a thick walled sleve over the weld to make a barbell?

3. u facciolu

u facciolu Member

thank you for your valuable suggestions, sorry if I'm pretentious, some photos or example drawings, thanks again for your precious time and your patience.

4. Feet 'n Inches

Feet 'n Inches Out of the rat-race at last

I worked with what materials I had and made a pair of weights from 3" x 2" solid bar with a handgrip 6" long from 1" square bar. They don't look particularly pretty but they do the job.

5. u facciolu

u facciolu Member

thanks for your intervention and your precious testimony, some photos to take inspiration and use as an example, which optimal weight for training, neither too light nor too heavy, how to determine it.

Advertisements