Hobby man with Aldi style Upgrade compressor

1. Divingdad

Divingdad Forum Supporter

9A5827FB-D446-4E8C-A1B9-B1A0DA0CEB4A.jpeg 075B8DDF-5C9D-4EE3-B925-E9205EEAB60F.jpeg Been using my 24 ltr Aldi Compressor for all sorts but.....moving to the Lidl cut30 I was driven nuts by the constant but manageable refills. Just the racket that pursueded me to go for this upright. Space was major issue and it fits well. Looking at the small print, it’s a Ald/Lidl factory job from Germany.
    Luton based retailer using proper courier.
    I will update once in use.

Richiew, a111r, stuvy and 2 others like this.
  2. Divingdad

0C331B5E-BB23-4417-90A4-B13E9BACC3BB.jpeg C8B67745-8AAE-427A-A12D-C341E43D16CC.jpeg Interesting note in the packaging sort of contradicted in the users manual.....?

My Old Landy, DavidL and DAPPH like this.
  3. Ashley Burton

Ashley Burton Member

What's the CFM on this?

Looks a nice setup

4. Divingdad

Still only 9.5 but added air storage just helps for short run plasma and spraying. I hope

stuvy likes this.
  5. tlovatt Member

Rugby, UK
    I have one of these and it has been good, I do spray using an LVLP gun and it seems to keep up enough for hobby spraying a car. I do like the vertical tank space saving and (not sure if it is deliberate) but the over pressure seems to act as a water trap, if each time you go to use it you pull and let out some pressure some of the trapped water comes out as well (you also need to drain the tank). My water filter for the spray gun stays bone dry.

DAPPH likes this.
  6. Submariner1 Member

Looks really nice. I wanted an upright. But prioritised belt driven, and all the belt driven ones I saw were way over my budget.
    I wonder if one could buy the tank and wheels as a spare. Could make a great portable additional storage tank.
    What psi is it rated at? Only need to run 10 Bar.

7. bricol Member

N.Yorks, UK
    Its still going to run, maybe less often, but now longer, once the tank pressure drops. Direct drive are just noisy. Belt drive are a lot quieter.

8. Submariner1 Member

agree with you
    I am pretty pleased how quiet mine is compared to a friends direct drive. I did put it on a cheapo £5 anti vibration sound deadening mat from screwfix.
    The exhaust dump when it turns off is horribly noisy though. Makes you jump lol
    Hopefully I can fix a Solberg Air filter-silencer on it- seen them really quieten compressors .

Advertisements