Harrison Milling Machine

1. Simon Melton Member

Hi All, with the Transwave running @ 100% now I desperately need a Schematic Wiring diagram for a Harrison Universal Mill, has unidirectional table and the coolant pump

Regards Simon

2. MBB Forum Supporter

Send me your email address and I will email you makers manual.

MBB

slim_boy_fat and galooph like this.
  3. Simon Melton Member

Thank you @MBB will do it now :thumbup:

4. MBB Forum Supporter

hi 004.JPG This is what I had to do to mine the green F/R box bought from China for £7 fed the table feed motor fed from on off F/R main switch fed from a phase converter This allowed the table to feed in both directions but the table didn't have an automatic stop but I found it didn't have any inconvenience to the mills operation. I've sent you a manual but this hasn't a wiring diagram.

• mill1 001.JPG
    Simon Melton likes this.
  5. Simon Melton Member

Looking good there @MBB and thanks for the manual, to the good people of the Forum im still looking for a schematic or failing that, does any member near York have a machine that I can have a peek into the front panel, I would really appreciate it :thumbup:

6. Simon Melton Member

I cant believe with the amount of these machines that have been produced over the years that a Schematic is not freely available, we carry out all the Insurance inspections for the 600 Group and will contact the relevant Surveyor tomorrow for a contact name and number.

7. phm87 Member

If you can get a schematic for the vertical version as well Simon, that would be good.

8. Carl Wilson Member

Hello, I realise that this is an old thread but I'm just curious to know if there was ever any resolution to it. I'm not so much interested in getting a schematic of the wiring for these machines (I'm completely rewiring mine to vfd operation) as I am in getting any extra information at all. I'm particularly wanting to get some data on the Brook Gryphon feed motor, specifically a spares breakdown drawing.

I have a copy of the manual but there is no wiring diagram, it is just a maintenance guide and spare parts drawings.

9. phm87 Member

As far as I recollect, no wiring diagram was available.

10. Carl Wilson Member

Yes that is what I thought. So far my researches lead me to believe that after Harrison stopped milling machine production they binned their entire archive of the drawings and other information.

Advertisements