Off down another rabbit hole..... Wanting to blast this aluminium mower gearbox I ran out of blasting media for my cheapo Lidl Parkside sandblaster. It's OK but you have to give it a shake now and then. Over on a mower forum one of the gurus there suggested home brew soda blasting and that I search out "pop bottle soda blaster" builds on YouTube. I tried at first putting soda crystals through the Parkside gun but it clogged/didn't work. So...after a rummage in the garage and delve into the collected scrap and I came up with: - a cheapo blow gun - a copper tap connector, 15 down to 10mm - an airline connector - the plastic bottle the blasting grit came in from Lidl I found if I unscrewed the end of the blow gun then an airline adapter screws in being the same thread. I cut the tap connector down roughly at where it narrows down and found that slotted over pretty well, the airline connector. I figured if I heated up the copper flare with the MAPP torch I could tap the airline connector into it.....and that's where it all went wrong! The copper bent like a banana! Plan B! Another rummage came up with some heavy wall chrome steel tube. The airline connector taps home nicely into the end of the steel tube. This junction mind is NOT airtight but we have a solution to that I think! More later!