Cerbora Autostar 180 torch conversion

1. riber3 New Member

Hi everyone,

I want to change the torch to a euro version and I have bought the kit but have no instructions and I don't have any info on this type of welder either! So I thought I would ask on her first before I start taking things apart any help would be very welcome

2. riber3 New Member

P1110728.JPG P1110729.JPG P1110728.JPG P1110729.JPG P1110728.JPG P1110729.JPG Just removed the old torch and started fitting the new euro connector. Nothing tightened down as yet but here are a couple of photos P1110728.JPG P1110729.JPG

3. riber3 New Member

Sorry about the photos going large my first attempt on here will try to do better next time!!!

4. riber3 New Member

I have read some of the other posts to compare to this machine and seems some plywood may be involved. Has anyone got a photo of their machine with this conversion done? so I can follow suit? Many thanks

5. riber3 New Member

Blimey 103 views and not a single reply!! No wonder I feel lonely LoL!! Firstly if I have caused any unintentional offence to anyone I can only apologize. In the meantime however I went ahead and did my own take on fitting the torch and it seems to be performing quite well.

Using the info I gathered on other peoples conversions here are some photos of my conversion P1110768.JPG P1110771.JPG P1110779.JPG P1110778.JPG

baldy likes this.
  6. baldy Member

kent uk
    whats the plywood for? strenthening the front plate?

Advertisements