This project probably started around 3 years ago, in terms of the thinking and the initial drawings, however, it was just under a year ago that I took delivery of a load of 60 x 60 x 4 SHS, some cut to length UB and UC, and just over 400 laser cuts parts. Most of the brackets were made from flat parts welded together. It took a couple of weekends to jig them up, tack them, then store them ready for final assembly and welding. If I did anything like this again, I'd get the supplier to bend them for me. I didn't realise how long it would take. Once the brackets were ready, some proper assembly and welding could begin.