3" circular saw metal blades ?

1. Gragson

Gragson Forum Supporter

I've got a corded Worx circular saw which takes 3" (76mm) blades. 76 x 1.5 x 10mm centre.
    Does real well, up to 3mm mild steel so far, quite accurate too and taken it over 300mm lengths ok, might push it further than 3mm if I can get blades

3" blades don't seem popular and 50 teeth is tightest I have which I could do with replacing or getting smaller. Can only find 44t of the type same on line

Any experience of on line suppliers could ask?

2. Gragson

Gragson Forum Supporter

eLuSiVeMiTe likes this.
  3. Morrisman

Morrisman Forum Supporter

3” diameter blade? I’ve never seen a saw that small, even for wood. Is it just like a miniature power saw?

4. brightspark

brightspark Member

I have a battery operated skillsaw that takes 3 inch blades don't use it as the battery's are knacked and even when working wasn't much good

Morrisman likes this.
  5. Gragson

Gragson Forum Supporter

Its a corded Worx wx424 bought ages ago https://www.diy.com/departments/worx-310w-240v-76mm-corded-circular-saw-wx424/177126_BQ.prd
    Limited to 22mm max depth, Handy for plunge cuts etc, recently been using it on 3mm steel plate which it did accurate and quickly, also acrylic sheet.
    Topstools reckon they can get me the 60T blades, handy little thing for light work, laser guide is good as well.

Morrisman likes this.
  6. Onoff Member

One of these is it? I got given this, dead battery, no charger & rusty blade. Keep meaning to make some sort of battery adapter.

2020-08-02_12-48-14.jpg

Maker likes this.
  7. brightspark

brightspark Member

:laughing:yep that's the one when it did work the blade doesn't run fast on them and I think there only any use on thin sheet materials like plastic Perspex and thin ply etc

8. Maker

Maker nEw mEmBeR

Fixed that for you. :D
    ELC saw .jpg

Gragson and brightspark like this.
Advertisements