What regulator do I need?

  1. lotus_esprit_s1 Member

    Posts: 183
    I havre an Air Products argon regulator for my MIG, however I want to run a few CO2 bottles on it and the regulator doesnt fit. The BOC CO2 bottles have a flat ended union wheras my regulator has a conical tapered fitting for a tapered union. Can anyone advise what reg I need? All the ones on ebay seem to have tapered fittings
  2. GrahamGKD

    GrahamGKD Forum Supporter

    The threads are intentionally different between Argon / Argon mix bottles and CO2. Weldequip sells CO2 regulators here - is that what you want?
Recent Posts