"VAT FREE" Clarke Machine Deals

1. jimcroisdale

jimcroisdale Member

Cool. But where are you?
  2. weldequip Member

England
    Not a million miles away from you Jim, near Blackburn.
    weldequip
  3. jimcroisdale

jimcroisdale Member

It's a hundred mile round trip from Huddersfield so I think carriage will be the best bet. Anyway, I'm not down to my last tenner just yet! In fact I've recently quit drinking after a 12 year booze extravaganza, and I now find my money piling up in the bank with nothing to spend it on. My girlfriend says all this will change when we move in together....:rolleyes:
  4. weldequip Member

England
    Don't do it man!:o Keep to your drinking & just see her once a week round at her place. That way you will remain sane, keep your estate intact & be able to afford a Portamig!:p
    weldequip
  5. jimcroisdale

jimcroisdale Member

That would all be true, if it weren't for the sad fact that I still live at home!:rolleyes:

Go on then, what will Portamig cost me 160w ish....?
  6. weldequip Member

England
    Sad fact? You don't know how easy you've got it mate! 40 quid a week & "what's for tea Mum?" Ha Ha:p Oh, those were the days!
    Portamig will set you back £500
    weldequip
  7. tomarse

tomarse professional amateur

crewe/staffs
    you wuss! 120 mile round trip from here! (though i went to visit a mate nearby for the evening too) and the fuel for it cost me less than the postage would have done :D
  8. jimcroisdale

jimcroisdale Member

Yeah, fair enough. Thing is, I can't drive so I'd have to ask my mate to take me and that'd make me feel a bit cheeky! Mind you, he'll be using the welder too so what the f*** am I worrying about!? Being nice never gets you anywhere....:)
Recent Posts