1. dutchman

dutchman t(r)igger happy

Holland
  2. dutchman

dutchman t(r)igger happy

Holland
  3. bill_gj

bill_gj Tired and irritable

Top tip on that CAD stuff. Must try to download and try it.
  4. JW240

JW240 i picked it for you

The Netherlands
  5. Sparkey

Sparkey still sitting in my corner of the forum

France
    Thanks dutchman! really like the principal metals dictionairy helps me to keep up with you guys!!:)
    And thanks to JW240, i picked out the welding handbook!
    Life is good when you get interesting things for free!!!:laughing:
  6. JW240

JW240 i picked it for you

The Netherlands
    hehe check www.isohunt.com as well, i got some nice welding books from there as well. a bittorent program is needed though to download the stuff from isohunt though.
  7. Sparkey

France
    We might aswell admit it, we dutchy's simply LOVE getting things for free!!!!
    Explain me some more about the bittorrent program and how to get it...
  8. Wozzaaah

Wozzaaah The wizard of woz Staff Member

Hehe we all love getting things for free Sparkey :laughing:. Just be a little careful what we talk about though as we don't want to discuss anything illegal on a public forum ;);).
    Try Azureus. I don't use it myself, I prefer usenet, it's a little harder to understand how it works but much faster.
  9. Sparkey

France
    ILLEGAL?????noooo, i'm very carefull what i say/type these days...(don't want to be tapped on the fingers again!!!;);))
  10. Wozzaaah

What do you mean again? did I miss something?
  11. Sparkey

France
    yes, check out the brewroom thread: paul, snowy, si beers up! (was just mr drains winding me up, and i stepped into it... had a good laugh about me, no doubt)
  12. Wozzaaah

Oh that one, yes I did see it. We've all been on the receiving end of Mr D's windups at some point or other, just give as good as you get and don't take it to heart;). We're a friendly bunch :hug:.
  13. Sparkey

France
    Thanks woz:hug: how's your nose by the way?(nice pic too)
  14. Wozzaaah

It's actually worse than it feels, it took quite a slice but a shallow one :(. I'll most likely end up with a scar across it. Serves me right for having something so dangerous hanging precariously on the wall I suppose. If it had hit me full in the face it would have made a right mess. As they say, "thank heavens for small mercies" ;) If you trawl back through the brew room 'beer's up' thread you'll find proper pictures of several of us hidden away in there.
Recent Posts