Cebora Invertor Sound 180 ST HF

1. Monrovian

Monrovian Member

Anyone have any reviews on these. I have the option to buy one that looks as though its only had light use. I think its an early model by the look of it and looks to be DC only.

Also if it only has input for a button start does that mean i can't retro fit a pedal which would be nice?

Are Cebora's reliable invertors?
  2. Monrovian

Monrovian Member

Must be a rare model!!! :)
  3. weldequip Member

England
    Rare no, old yes! I wouldn't touch a second hand Inverter, or indeed a lot of new (cheap) Inverters! If it's had very little use & is very cheap, worth a punt. Cebora will back it up with spares but they are never cheap (generally, not just Cebora) so the buying price needs to be right ;)
    weldequip
  4. snowcat

snowcat back in black Staff Member

I had one of them cost me £800 quid at the time, how times have changed.........mine died after years of abuse........ good machine tho, but a bit long in the tooth to buy now I would have thought............by yerself a nice transpocket....:flame:
  5. Monrovian

Monrovian Member

Hi - Its £60 including a full bottle of argon etc but a circuit boards gone down. I have someone looking at it that deals with welders. Could be a cheap little set if repairable. It looks almost new. We shall see.
Recent Posts