Wolf Apache Spares

1. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Hi All, i have a small oil free wolf apache compressor which i use for air blowing tyres up etc in the garage, its not my main compressor but very handy as i can take it anywhere and will still run a nut gun. Problem is i need the regulator (twin outlet) for the unit, i had a blower plugged directly into one of the take off connections and it went over in the car and snapped the casting clean off at the hvlp connector.

Anyone got a dead one of these that they would sell the regulator off of, or know where i can order a replacement part. Assuming its cost effective to do so.

2. rtbcomp

rtbcomp Moderator Staff Member

Any chance of a picture? Chances are it's a standard item or one could be made to fit.

3. mike k Member

I have the same one with the same problem, 2hp 50l? Let me know how you get on as I never really used it and just bought a replacement as i had trouble removing the manifold from the tank, turned a couple of times then couldn't loosen it anymore for some reason? I use the oil free for shooting powder and as i replaced it i would like to add it to my main compressor for some added capacity when blasting.

mike

4. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the interest, does this help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Robotstar5

Robotstar5 Casanunda Staff Member

There was a thread some years ago replacing a broken manifold using standard pipe fittings, Tee's, nipples, etc.

6. Rig Pig

Rig Pig Member

Looks like their is enough meat there to drill and tap a new thread in the end?

7. TAITSIE

TAITSIE Member

Get one on ebay, type in compressor t piece , they are around £30

8. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    £30 thats a shame. Its just not viable at that cost. A replacement beckons i guess. I had pondered over tapping it and blocking it off and just using the other outlet. But i am not equipped to that. Bugger, i thought i would find a used part for around 15 quid tops.

9. brightspark

brightspark Member

why dont u just clean the broken bit out seal the hole with a bit of bluetack and fill it up with resin . seal it off if u have no gear

10. Badger1bear

Badger1bear If your not on fire, then your too far away

I will go to our yard tomorrow to have a look for you, I think two small compressors came in this morning, if they havent been crushed already I will dig them out, not sure what breed they are but the tank connection might b e the same ?

11. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks badger

12. Badger1bear

Happy to help mate, cant say its gonna be a match but I will look for ya

13. eil Member

N Wales
  14. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Wow that second thread, the t peice has broken off just like mine. Must be made of very poor material.

15. enock kwofie New Member

Hello am enock an arc wrlder and need your help

16. Badger1bear

I'm at the yard now buddy and both compressors are flat as can be in the metal bin :-( sorry mate

Trouble is when stuff comes in that looks useful you end up with no end of clutter in the yard so even good stuff gets scrapped because of keeping the yard clean

I will keep an eye out if anything else comes in :-)

17. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Thank you for taking the time badger to go down and look. Much appreciated.

18. rickyn Member

United Kingdom
    Right, i have been looking at my options. I wasjust going to replace the compressor, however this runs my spray gun and nut gun just fine. It makes sense to use it. So if i brought this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spare-On-...p-Compressor-1619ERA-1619ERATP-/121329106521?
    pt=UK_Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item1c3fc73e59

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional-Quality-Outlet-Compressor-1619ERA/dp/B006B3MPZ8

Would it for sure be a straight swap ?

I guess really what i am saying, is equipped with spanners and ptfe tape, should all the fitting on the t peice b 100 percent compatible with what i already have ?

19. Badger1bear

Have you done a search on fleabay for wolf air compressor and then sorted the results by nearest first ? there are some secondhand wolf compressors on there right now, one of them may be close to you ???

20. TAITSIE

TAITSIE Member

If you are not in any hurry get it from China for under £9
    Ebay 121155476935

Advertisements