Wolf 140

1. David caldwell New Member

Hi folks and thanks for letting me part of the forum now down to business can anyone help me I'm looking for a new wire liner the one that goes from the welderthen thought the sleeve up to the torch I vànt find any where that deals in wolf parts many thanks

2. cumbriasteve

cumbriasteve Moderator

Welcome the forum.

Most hobby machines will happily accept the spiral wound curtain wire and in fact it is a better option than the cheap liners, just cut it to length to suit.

3. Robotstar5

Robotstar5 Casanunda Staff Member

At a push you can use a net curtain wire.

and welcome to the forum.

4. Shoggi

Shoggi Member

Welcome to the forum :waving:
    Net curtain wire or buy from the bay of e

5. David caldwell New Member

Thanks guys I'm shocked to find there is no place on line that deals with wolf there's loads getting sold on line grrr pvd off I can't even find there web site

6. Robotstar5

UKHS.tv here you go.

7. Cobbler

Cobbler Codger bodger

That one shown on the web site looks to be the same as the Clarke one in their budget range, just a different colour. The duty rating is a bit higher in the Clarke, but if I were a betting man .......

8. David caldwell New Member

I've the yellow one but it's parts I need not a new welder well unless i can't find a new liner took the local machine mart but none to fit the wolf

9. Cobbler

Cobbler Codger bodger

As Shoggi says, try curtain wire, it seems to fit most & it's cheap. Just don't let on to you wife why the curtains have fallen down. I have never seen inside a Wolf, so it might be a bit of a fiddle to work out how to terminate it in the torch, but can't believe it won't fit.

10. David caldwell New Member

I think I'm gonna cut my losses and go to ma local machine mart and pick up one of there 135 turbo's plenty of spare parts it's not much difference in size and weight etc it's a bit dearer but you win some you loose some I would say wolf would be a great welder if parts where available I've used wolf products in the past in the garage compressors etc but I won't be buying anymore of there products that's for sure

11. Robotstar5

Wait for one of the regular MM VAT free offers to get it at a good price.

12. Rig Pig

Rig Pig Member

I grafted a euro liner into my obsolete torch, a bit of a faf but it works a treat.

Advertisements