used oxford mig maker 180-1

1. Richard Stowe

Richard Stowe Member

Hi all has any body got an idea how much a 5yr old 180-1 migmaker is worth? works a treat and it's never missed a beat, I'm thinking of getting a bigger one coz when I brought it I didn't have 32amp supply.

2. Nick DV

Nick DV "You must unlearn what you have learned."

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."
    If it's been well looked after, I would have thought at least £350 -£400 :dontknow: I've just purchased a new 240-1, and definitely well worth the money :thumbup: Contact @Tom Orrow L on this forum, he supplies the Oxford range and he's very helpful.

Tom Orrow L and slim_boy_fat like this.
  3. Richard Stowe

Richard Stowe Member

It's the same with my 180-1 great welder I done a lot of looking into it before I brought it! I just haven't seen any used ones for sale!!!!

Nick DV likes this.
  4. Nick DV

People don't often sell them because they're a great machine. Throw caution to the wind and advertise it high, you can always drop if you get no interest ;)

slim_boy_fat likes this.
  5. Richard Stowe

Richard Stowe Member

That's a good point I'll have to give it a few weeks and come up with some more cash first I want a 270-1, from what I've read that's the highest I can run with my power setup. I don't suppose you know what the Tigmaker's are like do you? I'm thinking of getting an AC/DC one

Nick DV likes this.
  6. Nick DV

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the 270-1. No idea what the Tigmakers are like, but get in touch with @Tom Orrow L , he'll give you all the advice you need on the Oxford range :thumbup:

Tom Orrow L likes this.
  7. addjunkie

addjunkie Member

There are slight differences between the 180 and the 270 the smaller has semi sygenic wire speed, the larger is manual. No big deal once you know. For a 270 youll probably need a c type breaker to run it full tilt.

Nick DV likes this.
  8. Richard Stowe

Richard Stowe Member

To be fair the breakers not to much of a problem. I'll just have to spend a bit of time with the wire speed

Advertisements