Prweld acdc 202

1. Cheesie Member

Was using one of these today on 2 mm aluminium and to tell the truth it performed as good as if not better than the ewm tetrix 300 comfort in my own work apart from the **** torch 20200104_091249.jpg 20200104_140054.jpg

daleyd, chip, ronan and 3 others like this.
  2. AndersK Member

I have one, in my opinion the arc start is much smoother on more high end machines than on the Parweld but part from that they are quite good.

3. Cheesie Member

The start was a little fluffy but I've used worse, our thermal arc 180 was worse, I expected the prweld to be **** poor but it wasn't

4. Thats good news, think I'm getting one.

5. Richard.

Richard. Forum Supporter

For the money they are pretty decent sets.
    Probably being a little optimistic claiming a better performance over the Tetrix.

I’ve only used a Tetrix once and quite briefly. I’ll be honest I struggled to get really nice conditions out of it but I’d say that was probably down to me not having spent time setting things up sweet.
    Given the price point and the level of machine that it is, I’d expect it to smash the Parweld to death on performance with the right man setting it up.

Exuptoy likes this.
  6. Cheesie Member

True Richard the tetrix it is a better far superior machine, on the lighter material the parweld done its job with ease, just saying it can be done with out going to the price of the ewm

Exuptoy likes this.
  7. minimutly Member

Cost of the parweld?

8. AndersK Member

9. Munkul

Munkul Member

Cumbria, UK
    The performance of a similar priced Jasic surprised me as well when I tried it. I think for general use most inverters can put out a decent AC arc. It's only when you get to the special tunes that the tetrix will physically do more than the chinese machines - super high frequency pulse, for example.
    As well as job memory, which is an ultra useful feature.

Cheesie likes this.
  10. chip Member

uk leicester
    i bought a new xtt 202 for myself.having used a few parweld units in the sheet metal and pos places ive worked,they seem a popular unit.i pretty much cut my teeth on them .
    im not keen on the torch so may swap that out for something else with a flexi neck.

11. Hood

Hood If it walks like a duck....

Just get a flexi head for the Parweld torch if that is your only dislike about it.

gt6s likes this.
  12. gt6s Member

agreed WP 26F

13. chip Member

uk leicester
    thanks, i know i can swap out the neck im just not keen on the torch. i,l keep it as back up and buy a ck flex

Advertisements