Parweld xtm201di

1. Waverunner New Member

looking at buying the Parweld xtm201di . I see welding supplies direct have them but I’m a bit confused about the different packages. Not sure what the difference is between “machine package only” and “standard 5kg package “. Can’t seem to find anything on there that explains it. Anyone got any ideas. Thanks

2. Hood

Hood If it walks like a duck....

3. Hood

Hood If it walks like a duck....

4. Waverunner New Member

Thanks for that , I was looking for ages

Hood likes this.
  5. Bbe555 Member

Yup good machine . Im selling a brand new one mate with pro torch as 2 week old but I got away with just using one so I put the other up for sale as boxed and un used

6. Waverunner New Member

Good to hear from someone who’s used one. What controls do you have on the torch ,can’t seem to find that info. I’d have no objection to buying second hand the only thing is they aren’t cheap so I was going to take advantage of the interest free credit offer

7. Bbe555 Member

Well this is brand new mate as if you follow my threads you would be surprised how cheap I can sell some for. Drop us a pm

8. Tom Orrow L

Tom Orrow L Welding Supplies Direct

Got plenty in stock if you're still wanting to go with one :)

9. Tom Orrow L

Hi Bbe, please don't take this the wrong way as it is a genuine question, are you a distributor? I'm not sure if I've missed something so I'm genuinely just wondering :D

10. Bbe555 Member

Lol nope n
    Nope just a man in a shed mate that makes hobby things as welding is not even my trade however I do kind of outsource some jobs I get hence I just buy the guys who do the jobs the welders. What happens Tom is the jobs I get cant afford to fail no matter what so a a few welders get added into the price but mainly as back up so if the lads complete it without using them then they owe me nothing. Also if you look at my threads I do a lot of charity work and help people who are a lot less fortunate than myself and others so if I can get someone started on hobby who can't afford the full price I can sell them at half price as like we said they owe me nothing. This is why hardly sell them on here as its unfair on yourself so usually get sold straight from site so Tom nothing took the wrong way at all but if I can sell it at 500 quid less then I will if it benefits somebody. In life you will realise one day money is not everything and I have passed that point many years ago due to circumstances so hope that answers your question as im not about to take the world by storm selling welders so your safe :D
    However looking at it I think I have sold 4 from this site in many years so no millionaire figures but when i did sell them oh they were cheap. Hope all this helps

Tom Orrow L likes this.
  11. Bbe555 Member

The gentleman above was too late as again was sold within 40 mins the guys listed it so Tom
    he is all yours.

12. Tom Orrow L

A fair response, sounds like you're doing a lot of good so no qualms here :)
    I fully understand money isn't everything, just a means of living.

13. Bbe555 Member

Well i try Tom and if I can help anyone I will mate plus if you want me to stop advertising stuff for sale on here then no problem if it helps you out just say.

14. Bbe555 Member

I would dread trying to sell for a living as these I had 2 left so I could sell them for 650 with everything and i was still asked would i take 550 lol

15. Tom Orrow L

Not at all, it isn't my place to say that. It was just a genuine question :)
    I don't have any jurisdiction over the forum. Even so, I wouldn't prevent anyone helping someone out even if I did :cool:

16. Bbe555 Member

Honest mate dont worry I won't sell anything else on here as I merely suggest only to help.

Advertisements