Migatronic 166 rally

1. Jaak Member

Hi,
    This is my first time on here looked like the best place to go with my question.
    I have an old ( +20 years) Migatronic rally 166 with a faulty circuit board,
    does anyone have a diagram with the values of the components.

2. Jaak Member

Hi,
    I had forgotten to send the picture of the circuit board.
    Sorry for my poor English language use, I use translation of Microsoft Translater
    Greats jaak

[​IMG]

3. the snooper

the snooper getting older by the day

the values of the components should be on them, what has gone wrong no wire feed

4. Jaak Member

Hi, de snooper
    The engine ( wire motor) is running with the help of external battery charger
    There is a component burned, but do not know with what to replace
    The photo of the circuit board is not of my welding machine, but to own internet I managed to insert photos .
    Greetings jaak

5. the snooper

post a good picture of your circuit board if you can and one of the failed component, some machines have the same boards and someone may recognise it

6. Jaak Member

Hi,
    This is my circuit board, am bottom right hand side is a white component ( M5W 12R 5% ) that I have replaced, this piece was burned. The original was no longer readable and have replaced it with the same value of the lower component ( R12 5WA-1 )
    Greetings jaak
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The back is already been restored and has worked well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The white component was originally also a green, but the values were unreadable and so replaced by a with the same value

7. Jim Davey

Jim Davey R H Davey Welding Supplies Ltd

That's a 5 watt, 12 ohm ceramic resistor. If that's blown then the chances are that one or both transistors (black squares with three silver legs) are dead too.

8. Jaak Member

Hi,
    Which values should I measure at the resistor the outer legs give a value in Ohm,
    the middle leg with the outer doesn't care, ( resistor are dead ??? )
    graetings jaak

9. the snooper

They will be pnp or npn positive negative positive and a basic test should show readings in 1 direction only like a diode

Advertisements