hy everyone
    i need a schematic or a service manual for isi 5 cl or a command pcb parts
    i don't have a command pcb of this inverter

zzr1200 likes this.
  2. matt1978

matt1978 http://www.uk.masters-of-speed.de/

If you visit

Partner.lorch.biz

Click on the “log in as guest” option, put the serial number of the machine as the username and it will grant you access to the partner portal where you can download user manuals and schematics for your machine

3. gabyh Member

problem is...i don't find a serial number of this welding machine...the paper with him it's broken
    i search google but don't find a image of a isi 5 cl with serial on it

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. matt1978

Where are you located?

5. gabyh Member

I'm from Romania

can you help me with a serial number of a isi 5 cl welding machine?
    I have a deffective comand pcb problem and my serial number from back side it's broken (it's like 344-1047....012) so i need a service manual for him but without a complete serial can't find one in partner.lorch.biz
    regards

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  6. gabyh Member

i have a schematic and part list from partner.lorch.biz but these is a general schematic of Lorch ISI 5CL like these in photo
    my invertor don't have the pcb or something underside of front case like these in photo.
    In attached photo, in front of case are 2 potentiometer one for current and another one like thermal switch.
    I need photo of this pcb or back side of front case with connection of potentiometer and indicator leds.

• Clip.jpg
    • Clip_2.jpg
    • Clip_3.jpg
    • 51d28b7507f7c.JPG
  7. gabyh Member

This is my inverter.
    I don't known what is missing from the backside of front panel.
    From photo of big pcb you can see a empty connector with five wires.
    Some wires go to 230/400v switch and another 3 wires go to 725.1348.0. pcb.
    I need a internal photo backside of a front panel if anyone has one.

• 20170927_101305.jpg
    • 20170927_101344.jpg
    • 20170927_101412.jpg
    • 20170927_102031.jpg
    • 20170927_102252.jpg
    • 20170927_102316.jpg
  8. matt1978

Hello,

Did you email the Helpdesk in Germany?

I can see from the serial number that he machine is 17 years old, I am not sure that spare PCB’s are even available for this model anylonger

9. gabyh Member

Where do you find a year o product? from schematic sheet? in this is 15.10.07 but for another serial is too old since '93
    the schematic from partner.lorch.biz is for another serial not mine it's possible to be equivalent, but in another schematic is a difference at 5 pcb ...socket remote with many pins.

10. Brad93

Brad93 M J B Engineering

Blimey if that machine is 17 years old it looks to have had a hard life and done pretty well to get to that age. Perhaps it's time to think about upgrading.

11. gabyh Member

Maybe it's old but for my home it's good because today many welding inverter are made in RPC....china so....

12. Brad93

Brad93 M J B Engineering

Not Lorch. EWM. Fronius. ESAB. Rehm. Kemppi.
    All made in europe

13. gabyh Member

For moment my idea is to resolve with this and...if not work after change this pbc maybe i buy another but i don't wanna loose some money with ESAB and another made in china but like made in europe. Maybe my Lorch is oldie but goodie... and a inverter what can use at 230/400v. The inverter like these in your post work at 230 and this Lorch is 230/400. How much can be this pcb missing? And what is the cost of new professional welding machine work monophasic and triphasic? thousands of $/Euro/pounds...so? what is to easy to repair this one or to buy another one ? Maybe the cost of this module is to small comparatively with a new professional welding machine.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  14. Brad93

Brad93 M J B Engineering

ESAB gear is made in Poland. Their cheap stick sets are Chinese.

15. gabyh Member

After an e-mail discussion with a HELPDESK@lorch.eu, I realized that there would be another pcb-level manual service for those inverter component modules relative to that handbook in German but he haven’t the permission to send out detailed electrical schematics of the pcb’s...so i think the only chance is to find another persons who have this machine and to make a photo of this missing pcb 650.5130.0 pc-board GLE, an tomake a schematic from this photo

16. gabyh Member

I'm searching to buy a defective machine of this isi model, or a schematic of this module...

17. gabyh Member

I need a second hand comand module of lorch ISI 5cl or ISI 3cl

Advertisements