Garsy's broken little cebora

1. david garside New Member

Hi there every one Im new to the site but been welding a few years now at min having problems with my good old cebora ac/dc 1530iv managed to blow the 3 capacitors also damaging the pcb all down to my own neglect pluging it in to a generator which he'd a broken voltage regulator giving the little machine over 300v im in co durham does any one no ov any reasonable company who I can give this to in the area to have my little machine repaired I'm at a loose end without it

2. the snooper

the snooper getting older by the day

cant help with company but for future reference if the generator wasn't up to the inrush current needed by the welder it would have blown the genny avr as soon as you tried to weld

Appyasme1 likes this.
  3. skotl

skotl Forum Supporter

Welcome Garsy :waving:

Nae clue about where you might take it, but there's plenty members on from your area so I'm sure someone will be able to help. Keep us updated on how you get on :)

And happy christmas:drunk:

4. magnet

magnet Member

N E UK
    Try Thomas Proctor at Team Valley they do welder repairs. I think they have a place at Stockton too if thats closer for you.

skotl likes this.
  5. Cobs Member

Also Technical Arc in York, not too far away.

6. ford34/2 Member

Cramlington,Northumberland. United Kingdom
    Thos Proctor in Team Valley::used to be Dave Byers lived in or near Blyth area.This was his E Mail about 4 years ago!!!!!
    dave.byers@thomasproctor.com

Stan

7. Brad93

Brad93 M J B Engineering

Do not send your welder to technical arc you only have to do a search on this forum to hear the reviews

8. Wozzaaah

Wozzaaah The wizard of woz Staff Member

Wiltshire, UK
    If you're going to post rubbish like that maybe you ought to back it up with fact as we have a huge number of happy Technical Arc customers on here who've either bought their machines or spares or have had work done by them.
    Looking at your previous posts you seem to have some history with them?

Advertisements