Cebora/Taskmaster Mighty Mig 155

1. Higgins420 Member

hi, basically i've had a few projects coming my way that i think i'm really gonna struggle with on the SIP, its been great to learn on and i think if i can manage to get some good welds out of a crap machine i will find it much easier when i get my hands on a good piece of kit :) but i think i've reached the point where its not going to be much use to me now (and my mum would like her welder back haha)
    i've found a taskmaster mighty mig 155 for i think a reasonable price (125£) and most importantly its local.
    all the info i've been able to find on these machines is that they are made by cebora and they are suppose to be good bits of kit, and apparently they've got a nice strong wire feed system (YES!!) has anyone on here owned one? any idea of duty cycles? (the guy is getting some pics of the data plate tomorrow but if anyone knows that would be great)
    i've emailed cebora to see if they have anything on archive but im not going to hold out a huge amount on that.
    so what do ya think would it be a wise investment?
    cheers,
    josh.

2. Higgins420 Member

Mega mig yep sorry i don't know why i put mighty mig, i think its ingrained in my brain from the vast quantity of ebay ads i trawl past with mighty mig in the title haha :)
    really ok brilliant, i know its a simple machine but it'd be good to have a manual.

3. Higgins420 Member

yeah definitely, that's why i like my old bikes - less to go wrong :) especially while still perfecting technique etc... frees up more brain capacity that would be spent figuring out all the gizmos haha :)

4. Higgins420 Member

have just bought my self a Cebora panther 180 :) had to fork out a little extra so it was £200 total but i think i've got a lot more machine for my money and it should last me a good few years... now i just have to play the waiting game for the courier :/

5. hunter27

hunter27 Pete

I have a taskmaster 175 and it is made by Cebora. I bought it from a car body shop a good few years ago when the owner was emigrating. I find it nice to use and have never had any trouble with it.
    Pete

Advertisements