Cebora 130 liner question

1. mattbearman

mattbearman Member

Does anyone have a picture of the inside of their torch? Mine came with a one-piece steel liner that isn't quite long enough to stay in place at the torch end.

I'd like to fix this, possibly by adding a separate torch liner (as the main liner was new not long before I bought the welder), but I'm not sure how the set up should look.

2. the snooper

the snooper getting older by the day

The wire liner should fix into the torch and secure at the wire feed end aswell

3. rikrobson

rikrobson Member

there are two liners. one for the swan neck and one for the lead.
    So the wire goes into the line clammed at the iwer feed end. this then extends to the torch and there is another metal one in the swan neck, that takes the wite to the tip. The lead one is plasticand the swan neck one is wire wound metal. I think the changeover is at the brass block in the triger mechanism iirc.
    I havent used mine in donkeys

4. mattbearman

mattbearman Member

Ah, that makes so much sense, I assumed the torch liner started in the torch handle, rather than changing at the brass block (I've never seen the torch in its stock plastic liner form).

The down side is it means my liner is too short, which is annoying as the previous owner took the time to fit a steel liner, but didn't size it correctly. The question is do I fork out for a new liner, or just cut the outer sleeve down to fit the liner I have...

Advertisements