I thought I would try documenting the restoration of this old Bedford TK truck. I started it as a blog but I was getting rather lonely with very few readers and no comments at all! So I thought I might try transferring it, bit by bit to this forum which seems much more active. To be honest I feel rather intimidated by some of the truly awesome projects that are going on here but here goes... This was our first horse truck and has been parked up awaiting some TLC for a few years now. It has stood out in all weathers during that time but when I put a battery on it it started immediately so there can't be too much wrong with it mechanically at any rate. We have here a 1980 Bedford TK. Its model number is KGLC3 which I believe makes it a 300 cubic inch petrol model (4.9L) with 167" wheelbase (4.2m). Amazing that Bedford were still making petrol trucks as late as 1980. At some point it was converted to CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) and later a diesel fitted. When we bought the truck in around 2005 it came with a Bedford 466 diesel and five speed.